This 1996 film based on the 1953 based on the Salem Witch Trials takes some liberties with this historical record. Below, check out a selection of our sources and some further reading.
*Historian Margo Burns, associate editor of Records of the Salem Witch-Hunt (Cambridge University Press) offers her review of the inaccuracies in Arthur Miller’s original text.
*Smithsonian attempts here to unwind the mystery of Tituba, the enslaved servant whom the girls blamed for introducing them to the devil.
*Learn more about Virginia Beach’s own witch trial – and the 2006 pardon that finally closed the door on it.
Episode 23: Harvest Time – A Farewell to Jo March Madness and Season Finale – Costume Drama Rewind
- Episode 23: Harvest Time – A Farewell to Jo March Madness and Season Finale
- Episode 22: Jo March Madness Round 3: "Little Women" (2018) vs. (2019)
- Episode 21: Jo March Madness Round 2: "Little Women" 1994 vs. 2017
- Episode 20.5: Jo March Madness Minisode – Louisa May Alcott
- Episode 20: Jo March Madness Round 1: "Little Women" 1933 vs. 1949