*This New York Times review has provided us with a new life motto.
*Learn more about the real Ivor Novello, “the much-better-looking Andrew Lloyd Webber of his day.”
*Read up on contemporary investigations into war profiteering (but without Laura’s 1930s radio announcer voice).
*We cited this Lucy Worsley book and highly recommend it. Lucy is the co-chief curator of Historic Royal Palaces, and her Instagram is a hoot and a half. We also recommend this book if you’re interested in the British country house system.
*Join us next time for In the Heart of the Sea!
Episode 23: Harvest Time – A Farewell to Jo March Madness and Season Finale – Costume Drama Rewind
- Episode 23: Harvest Time – A Farewell to Jo March Madness and Season Finale
- Episode 22: Jo March Madness Round 3: "Little Women" (2018) vs. (2019)
- Episode 21: Jo March Madness Round 2: "Little Women" 1994 vs. 2017
- Episode 20.5: Jo March Madness Minisode – Louisa May Alcott
- Episode 20: Jo March Madness Round 1: "Little Women" 1933 vs. 1949