As we head into our third episode, we want to give a shoutout of thanks to all those who have left us kind words and good reviews (hi, Mom!). Below, a few notes and links for further reading:
*Learn more about the history of the tournament – we did! – from Dr. Natalie Anderson at the excellent site Medievalists.net.
*Find out more about women in trade (like Blacksmith Kate) at the blacksmithing hobby site Working the Flame.
*See a closeup of the United Kingdom’s Imperial State Crown, and learn about how the present crown took shape, from the Royal Collection Trust, the charity that looks after the Queen’s various treasures (except her handbag. And the corgis).
*Spend some time exploring London’s historic streets and how they have changed over time.
Season 2, Episode 1: "Gettysburg" (1993) – Costume Drama Rewind
- Season 2, Episode 1: "Gettysburg" (1993)
- Season 1, Episode 23: Harvest Time – A Farewell to Jo March Madness and Season Finale
- Season 1, Episode 22: Jo March Madness Round 3: "Little Women" (2018) vs. (2019)
- Season 1, Episode 21: Jo March Madness Round 2: "Little Women" 1994 vs. 2017
- Season 1, Episode 20.5: Jo March Madness Minisode – Louisa May Alcott