Welcome back for our second episode! Below, find a few links to further information and/or stuff we think is interesting.
*Hang out a bit with the Clapham Sect here, courtesy of the U.K. National Portrait Gallery.
*The Georgian Papers Project has more about the Duke of Clarence’s (later William IV’s) views on slavery.
*Check out a (partial) list of the films that have used St. Bartholomew the Great as a location. (You’ll be seeing some of these titles again!)
Thanks for listening! We’re working on developing our schedule into the new year, so if you have a favorite you’d like us to watch and review, leave a comment here or email us at email@example.com.
Season 2, Episode 1: "Gettysburg" (1993) – Costume Drama Rewind
- Season 2, Episode 1: "Gettysburg" (1993)
- Season 1, Episode 23: Harvest Time – A Farewell to Jo March Madness and Season Finale
- Season 1, Episode 22: Jo March Madness Round 3: "Little Women" (2018) vs. (2019)
- Season 1, Episode 21: Jo March Madness Round 2: "Little Women" 1994 vs. 2017
- Season 1, Episode 20.5: Jo March Madness Minisode – Louisa May Alcott